Helping brand marketers use retailer ‘paid search’ campaigns to drive digitally connected shopping experiences, stronger brand loyalty and greater eCommerce sales.
Australian food and beverage retailers such as Coles, Woolworths, and Metcash dominate one of the fastest-growing segments in today’s online eCommerce market.
As today’s digital-savvy consumers purchase more and more products and services online, FMCG and CPG retailers invest heavily in their digital presence and online offer e.g. online stores, mobile apps, digital catalogues. (using CitrusAd and Cartology)
For brand manufacturers and suppliers to ‘keep up’ with their trading partners’ digital requirements AND to stay in front of their competitors, they need to radically change the way they market and sell their products.
It’s CRUCIAL that companies diversify their channel marketing to place a greater emphasis on omnichannel and eCommerce.
Investing in eCommerce Marketing
Leading retailers like Woolworths, Coles, Dan Murphy, Myer, and JB HI-FI are augmenting their bricks and mortar retail stores with some of the latest digital capabilities to create a seamless omnichannel shopping experience for their customers.
With these systems in place, they need forward-thinking brand marketers and product managers to partner with them to create results-driven product campaigns utilising these new digital marketing tools.
Gone are the days where account managers rock-up to a buyer with the traditional category review presentation that includes a TV media plan and a Facebook campaign.
For businesses to be successful in today’s category and range review programs, suppliers need to have a total focus on creating multichannel connected shopping experiences.
Your Category Review and Product Launch presentation MUST incorporate a digital marketing support plan that bundles campaigns using the following digital services:
• Pay-to-Promote campaigns within retailer online stores (Paid Search)
• Digital Branded Stores and Speciality Product Hubs
• Digital Catalogue Campaigns e.g. shopper loyalty targeted email campaigns
• Social Media Targeted Campaigns e.g Retailer supplied Facebook audiences
• Investing in cross-marketing display banners and branded landing pages
• Sampling programs (provided by Woolworths and Coles)
• Digital Media Marketing – In-store Digital Signage, TV, Social Media, YouTube, Podcasts etc.
If you DO NOT know how to access these digital media marketing tools that are available from Woolworths or Coles OR you need help to improve the results of your paid search campaigns, then you need to speak with us!
We can show you how to optimise the paid search eCommerce campaigns to provide a far greater return-on-advertising-spend (ROAS) and will connect with online shoppers in a meaningful way at the moment that matters!
Optimising your eCommerce Paid Search Campaigns
rev™ Branding is a specialist brand agency that has helped some of the world’s leading brands to integrate digital technology with their marketing to drive offline AND online sales.
Over the last 20-years, we have worked with 70 of the top 100 Global FMCG / CPG brands to radically change how they market and sell products and connect their brands with today’s digitally-savvy consumers.
Our specialist digital and eCommerce teams will work with you and your retail customers to create digital brand experiences and high-performance omnichannel marketing campaigns that allow you to open new markets and rapidly increase your sales opportunities.
We can show you how to get the most out of your promoted products campaign investment using Coles CitrusAd or Woolworths Cartology to deliver a far greater return-on-advertising-spend.
We can help you with:
1. Innovative Paid Search Campaigns. We’ll design innovative, performance-driven digital engagement campaigns to include within your category sales presentation and range review. [Learn More]
2. Digital Catalogue Services: (NPC/GDSN, SKUvantage, RangeMe, Smart Media)
We’ll help you to aggregate all the supply chain, marketing, and on-pack label content (allergen, nutritional & Dietary) plus your digital assets to create eye-catching product listings. Learn about our product catalogue services
3. Onboarding and Campaign Activation Services. We act as the conduit between your business and retailers such as Woolworths (Cartology), Coles (CitrusAd), and Endeavour Marketplace to access their range of digital solutions and configure your product listings and campaigns search settings.
4. Promoted Products Campaign Support. We’ll show you how to use the Promoted Products (Paid Search) digital campaign dashboards on Cartology or CitrusAd to optimise your campaign ‘click to conversions’ and get the best return-on-advertising-spend (ROAS).
5. Outsourced Campaign Management. Struggling to find an internal resource with FMCG, eCommerce, digital marketing and SEO skills? Let our experienced team take over the management of your paid search campaigns. Available as a 6-month or 12-month service option.
6. Digital Media Marketing Services. Creating innovative, high-performance, multi-channel digital campaigns that connect shoppers with brands across TV, eMarketplaces, Webinars, Podcasts, Digital Signage, and Digital Publications. [Learn More]
How to move forward?
Speak with Robert Durrant, our eCommerce and Digital Specialist. He helps companies to get the best results possible from their investment in digital marketing and eCommerce. Rob can also provide you with expert advice on how to improve Product Information Management (PIM).
Rob has been working in the food and beverage industry for more than 30+ years and can explain each of the steps you will need to complete to create a results-driven eCommerce digital sales program.
Contact Rob on +61 3 9863-7444 or [email protected]
DOWNLOAD our FREE eCommerce Digital Sales Channel Acceleration Whitepaper