Learn how to create memorable brand experiences which will result in higher customer satisfaction rates, greater customer engagement & loyalty, and an increase in sales revenue.
With more than 80% of the Australian internet population accessing social media sites, and 1/3 of these doing so five times a day, the future digital landscape presents an enormous opportunity for brand marketers to engage and interact with consumers.
Digital Customer Experience is set to be the number one brand differentiator in 2020 (and beyond).
As the Internet becomes more entwined with everything we do, brand marketers must have a robust online marketing strategy to ensure their brand continues to remain relevant and visible.
Brand marketers all across the world are creating quality website blog content, and publishing social media campaigns on Facebook, Google AdWords, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and even TikTok.
Some of the more digitally competent organisations have stepped up the game and have implemented very successful eCommerce and omnichannel marketing programs.
74% of senior executives believe that memorable brand experiences impact the willingness of a customer to purchase and remain a loyal advocate.
In such a competitive online world, the challenge for today’s marketers is how they make their brand stand from their competitors?
If you really want to differentiate your brand from your competitors and create truly outstanding brand experiences, it’s not just the tools or the content; it’s also the brand engagement strategy and tactics which bring everything together to make it a successful brand experience…
We call this unconventional marketing!
Creating Brand Experience Campaigns!
Unconventional Marketing is quickly becoming the ‘new normal’ for brand marketers who seek to create unique and memorable digital brand experiences that differentiate them from their competitors.
Whether it’s a simple sales lead generation campaign or a new product launch, there is a bunch of ways that you can use digital technology to turn a traditional marketing campaign into a truly outstanding and memorable brand experience which unites the brand with the customer.
rev™ Branding is a specialist digital brand agency helping companies to develop and market their brand to drive sales and growth opportunities.
For over 20+ years, we’ve been optimising digital experiences and developing high-performance brand campaigns which are strategic, creative, and connect with your online audience to inspire actions.
We turn your online audience into paying customers!
At rev™ Branding, we can show you how to use the latest digital technology to turn traditional marketing campaigns into a truly outstanding and meaningful brand experience.
We support you with:
• Brand Strategy and Tactics
• Product Launch Campaigns
• Social Media and Digital Marketing
• Digital Customer Experiences and Journeys
• Digital Experience Platforms: Websites, Brand Launch Storyboard, Mobile Apps, Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence.
How to use Brand Experiences to create Meaningful Consumer Engagement Activities
FMCG Segment: New Product Launch
We’ve helped a leading FMCG manufacturer to launch a range of new products into the Australian Grocery Industry. Our brief was to design a brand experience that would be memorable to the retail buyer, plus create a multi-touch consumer-focused brand engagement campaign.
• We created an ‘at-home brand experience’ that the retail buyer could share with the family.
• We used an interactive ‘online brand launch storyboard’ to centralise and simplify the delivery all the product launch and category information.
• We designed an omnichannel brand engagement program for the end consumer, combining digital marketing campaign with the retail customer’s eCommerce store promotional program, and their consumer engagement portal.
High-Tech: Improving Webinar Engagement during COVID-19
Our client is a software company who has struggled to engage with their customers and prospects due to the overuse of video conferencing during the Coronavirus period. Our brief was to develop an exciting and memorable webinar experience that would make their online event more memorable.
• We designed a range of eye-catching ‘zoom meeting’ digital brand elements that were used in their email signatures, digital campaigns, event landing pages, and as a zoom meeting room backdrop.
• We used our multi-channel digital engagement program to publish content in parallel to the online event e.g. external videos, guest speakers, and endorsements.
• Our content marketing program started immediately the online event concluded. Personalised content was published to each attendee. Audience tracking allowed sales staff to easily highlight ‘interested leads’ based upon their content actons.
Health & Beauty: Customer Brand Experience
Working with the original owners of BirchBox, we helped them to design a ‘real-time’ brand experience program to improve the customer experience surrounding the order to delivery process.
• We worked with the client to build a fully-integrated system which connected their CRM with their digital marketing platform, and their distribution agent. This created a seamless connection between with Birchbox and their customer.
• Product videos stored on YouTube were delivered immediately the customer signed for their order delivery. Customers learnt in real-time how to use the products as they opened their order.
• New branded packaging was created. We grew brand loyalty by including ‘memory postcards’ in each order which contained a personal message that creates an emotional connection with the customer.
FMCG: Category and Range Review Presentation Sales Kit
Fresh Bites is our Brand Storyboard Landing Page.
In this example, we tailored our Brand Storyboard service to suit their brand and styling, PLUS configured the storyboard page components to deliver all the relevant category review and sales presentation information to the retail buyer.
• Sales Positioning Statements, Product Brochures, Whitepapers, Promotional Videos etc
• Product Range information and Category Analysis
• Shelf Space Management – Planograms and 3D Store Walkthroughs
• Marketing & Promotional Campaigns – Media Kit, Digital Marketing Plan, Coles&Co Brand Campaign.
Need help getting started?
Learn how to create an Unforgettable Digital Customer Experiences
[Learn about Digital Customer Experiences]
How to start your Digital Transformation Project.
Learn our Digital Transformation Framework and process.
[Download our Framework]
Got some questions?
We invite you to speak with Rob Durrant our digital experience expert. He can help you to visualise the use of digital technologies as part of your digital brand experience.
Contact Rob on [email protected] or call +61 3 9863-7444.