eCommerce Channel Development
Creating digitally connected shopping journeys has pushed eCommerce and digital channel strategies to the top of the agenda for Retailers, Brand Manufacturers and Suppliers.
A seismic shift in retail commerce now has brands focusing more on how to connect with shoppers in a meaningful way right at the moment that it matters – the path to purchase.
Their challenge is developing a strategy that can leverage your digital and data capabilities to identify each of the digital touchpoints that create ‘connected and seamless experiences’ for online customers.
This is where rev™ Branding helps.
Our 30+ years of industry experience working with the world’s leading consumer brands to connect with shoppers using hyper-targeted multichannel eCommerce programs.
We help them to grow customers and loyalty beyond the purchase using ‘customer driven’ engagement processes that include personalisation, loyalty programs, interest groups, educational content, and community initiatives.
• B2B Channel Planning, Strategy & Tactics
• B2B & B2C Digital Strategies
• Digitally Connected Path-to-Purchase
• Product Information Management (PIM) Services
• Brand Engagement Experiences (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc)
• eMarketplace Channel Development (eBay, Amazon, Kogan, Catch, Click Frenzy)
• Promoted Product Campaigns (Cartology, CitrusAd, Google Shop, Endeavour Drinks)
• Digital Media Marketing (Social Media, Digital TV, YouTube, Podcasts etc)
• eCommerce Programs (Coles Online, Woolworth Shop, Bunnings, Dan Murphy’s)
• eCommerce Enablement Services (NPC, GS1 SmartMedia, RangeMe, SKUvantage, Brandbank).
Learn how to build results-driven eCommerce Digital Sales Channels.
[Download] our FREE eCommerce Digital Sales Channel Acceleration Whitepaper
Learn More About
How to Sell Products Using eCommerce Marketplaces
How to Optimise your Woolworths & Coles Paid Search Campaigns
How to Develop an eCommerce Sales Channel Strategy
How to Improve Product Information Management (PIM)
Building a Successful Email Marketing Program
Creating Unforgettable Brand Experiences
Publishing Product On-Pack Labelling Data to Customers
Selling Products on eMarketplaces (eBay, Amazon, Alibaba)