eCommerce Channel Development
Creating digitally connected shopping journeys has pushed eCommerce and digital channel strategies to the top of the agenda for Retailers, Brand Manufacturers and Suppliers.
A seismic shift in retail commerce now has brands focusing more on how to connect with shoppers in a meaningful way right at the moment that it matters – the path to purchase.
Their challenge is developing a strategy that can leverage your digital and data capabilities to identify each of the digital touchpoints that create ‘connected and seamless experiences’ for online customers.
This is where rev™ Branding helps.
Our 30+ years of industry experience working with the world’s leading consumer brands to connect with shoppers using hyper-targeted multichannel eCommerce programs.
We help them to grow customers and loyalty beyond the purchase using ‘customer-driven’ engagement processes that include personalisation, loyalty programs, interest groups, educational content, and community initiatives.
• B2B Channel Planning, Strategy & Tactics
• B2B & B2C Digital Strategies
• Digitally Connected Path-to-Purchase
• Product Information Management (PIM) Services
• Brand Engagement Experiences (Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc)
• eMarketplace Channel Development (eBay, Amazon, Kogan, Catch, Click Frenzy)
• Promoted Product Campaigns (Cartology, CitrusAd, Google Shop, Endeavour Drinks)
• Digital Media Marketing (Social Media, Digital TV, YouTube, Podcasts etc)
• eCommerce Programs (Coles Online, Woolworth Shop, Bunnings, Dan Murphy’s)
• eCommerce Enablement Services (NPC, GS1 SmartMedia, RangeMe, SKUvantage, Brandbank).
Learn how to build results-driven eCommerce Digital Sales Channels.
[Download] our FREE eCommerce Digital Sales Channel Acceleration Whitepaper
Learn More About
How to Sell Products Using eCommerce Marketplaces
How to Optimise your Woolworths & Coles Paid Search Campaigns
How to Develop an eCommerce Sales Channel Strategy
How to Improve Product Information Management (PIM)
Digital Media Marketing Services
Publishing Product On-Pack Labelling Data to Customers
Selling Products on eMarketplaces (eBay, Amazon, Alibaba)
eCommerce Marketing Campaign Budget and Performance Audit