eCommerce Channel Development
The rapid expansion into eCommerce has pushed digital channel strategies to the top of the agenda for Retailers, Brand Manufacturers and Product Suppliers.
From social media, eCommerce stores, to online eMarketplaces like eBay and Amazon – the range of online marketing channels grows each year.
To keep pace with competitors, remain a category leader, and meet consumer purchase trends, eCommerce channel development has become an essential part of any digital strategy.
The challenge is choosing the RIGHT eCommerce channel that aligns with your digital strategy and integrates your sales and business growth objectives.
This is where rev™ Branding helps.
We help FMCG and CPG companies to identify new growth and revenue opportunities using eCommerce sales channels and digital marketing.
Using our expert team, help you to understand the characteristics and challenges of each eCommerce sales channels and then develop different use cases highlighting the business benefits and value.
Our years of experience across Digital Marketing, eCommerce, eMarketplaces, and Consumer Brand Engagement Portals ensures that we create an eCommerce channel strategy that allows you to scale strategically and profitable.
• B2B Channel Planning, Strategy & Tactics
• B2B & B2C Digital Strategies
• eMarketplaces Channel Development (eBay, Amazon, Kogan, Catch)
• Consumer Engagement Portals (Coles&Co, Endeavour, Woolworths, Costco)
• Digital Brand Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc)
• eCommerce Programs (Coles Online, Shop Myer, Bunnings, Woolworths Shop)
• eCommerce Enablement (NPC, GS1 SmartMedia, RangeMe, SKUvantage, Brandbank).
Learn more about eCommerce Channel Development and Support.
How to Products Using eCommerce Marketplaces
Learn How to Monetise your Customer Database
Want to Build a Successful Email Marketing Program?
Learn to Create Unforgettable Brand Experiences
How to Grow Sales through Sales Training, Coaching and Mentoring