Robert Durrant spent over 20-years owning and running a group of companies which today spans across Australia, New Zealand and North America.
Robert is passionate about business sales and marketing and I’m an expert at helping people to take an idea or a concept, and turning this into a viable business brand with a clear and compelling sales proposition.
Since 2000, Robert has grown rev™ Branding into a leading Brand Marketing and Digital Experience Agency providing Brand Strategy & Tactics, Brand Identity & Message, Creative Design & Content, Audience Engagement, Brand Amplification, Training, Coaching & Mentoring to the high-tech, retail, trade, and consumer packaged goods sectors of Australia, New Zealand and North America.
He is an energetic and highly accomplished business strategist, marketer and salesperson and is accredited and highly skilled within brand management, social media and digital marketing.
More information about Robert Durrant [Click Here]
History of Expertise
2020+CEO - rev™ Branding.
CEO - Robert Durrant Mentoring.
2000CEO - rev™ Branding.
1989-2000Asia Pacific Manager - General Electric. National Accounts Manager - Information Resources Inc.
-1989Self-Employed - Queensland Based Companies
Education & Experience
- Ayr State Primary & High School
- University of Central Queensland (Certificate Small Business Mgt)
- University of Queensland (Grad Dip Business & Marketing)
- Media (Nine Network, NBC, Fox)
- Public Speaker: Content Marketing World, Digital Summit, Adobe Digital Summit, Gartner Digital CX, MarTech, Forrester B2B Summit
- Event Host: Digital Experience (CX), Adobe Summit, IBM Summit, Gartner Digital CX.