Robert Durrant has spent 20+ years owning and operating a group of companies that today span across Australia, New Zealand and North America.
As a subject matter expert within the consumer packaged goods sector globally, Rob leads a specialist team of marketers who help companies integrate their brand with digital technology and marketing to drive sales and growth opportunities.
Rob has held senior management roles for some of the world’s largest technology companies, namley General Electric and IRI, as well as holding board-level appointments at the Chamber of Commerce & Industry, University of Qld, and the Australian Institute of Management.
Rob is an acclaimed event host, conference speaker, and media broadcaster on local business, tourism, and sports shows aired on the Nine Network, Fox, Sky News, and NBC.
Robert Durrant is an energetic and highly accomplished business strategist, marketer and salesperson who is accredited and highly skilled within marketing, brand management, and eCommerce marketing.
Robert Durrant Mentoring information can also be found here >>>
AU Cell: ✆ +61 413 476 423 US Cell: ✆ +1 347 371 1895
History of Expertise
2020+CEO - rev™ Branding. CEO - Robert Durrant Mentoring.
2000CEO - rev™ Branding.
1989-2000Asia Pacific Manager - General Electric. National Accounts Manager - Information Resources Inc.
-1989Self-Employed - Queensland Based Companies
Education & Experience
- Ayr State Primary & High School
- University of Central Queensland (Certificate Small Business Mgt)
- University of Queensland (Grad Dip Business & Marketing)
- Media (Nine Network, NBC, Fox)
- Public Speaker: Content Marketing World, Digital Summit, Adobe Digital Summit, Gartner Digital CX, MarTech, Forrester B2B Summit
- Event Host: Digital Experience (CX), Adobe Summit, IBM Summit, Gartner Digital CX.