Robert Durrant spent over 20-years owning and running a group of companies which today spans across Australia, New Zealand and North America.
As a subject matter expert within the FMCG and CPG industry globally, he leads a team specialising in helping companies integrate their brand with digital technology and marketing to drive sales and growth opportunities.
Rob has held senior management roles for major technology companies General Electric and IRI, and board-level appointments for the Chamber of Commerce & Industry, University of Qld, and the Australian Institute of Management.
Rob is an acclaimed event host, conference speaker, and TV broadcaster on local business, tourism and sports shows aired on the Nine Network, Fox, Sky News, and NBC.
He is an energetic and highly accomplished business strategist, marketer and salesperson and is accredited and highly skilled within brand management, eCommerce and digital marketing.
Robert Durrant Mentoring information can be found here [Click Here]
Office: ✆ +61 3 9863 7444 US Cell: ✆ +1 347 371 1895
History of Expertise
2020+CEO - rev™ Branding. CEO - Robert Durrant Mentoring.
2000CEO - rev™ Branding.
1989-2000Asia Pacific Manager - General Electric. National Accounts Manager - Information Resources Inc.
-1989Self-Employed - Queensland Based Companies
Education & Experience
- Ayr State Primary & High School
- University of Central Queensland (Certificate Small Business Mgt)
- University of Queensland (Grad Dip Business & Marketing)
- Media (Nine Network, NBC, Fox)
- Public Speaker: Content Marketing World, Digital Summit, Adobe Digital Summit, Gartner Digital CX, MarTech, Forrester B2B Summit
- Event Host: Digital Experience (CX), Adobe Summit, IBM Summit, Gartner Digital CX.